Key To Energy has a wide experience in regulatory monitoring and in evaluating and design implementation policies for the energy sector.
Our service range goes from energy market rules (ST, LT, balancing), dispatching to Grid management, Tariffs structures and RES support schemes
• Conduct research and review evidence to understand client needs
• Perform analysis to identify emerging issues and priorities
• Evaluate gaps between targeted objectives and effective results
• Realize comparative assessments and benchmarks to identify best practices
• Perform costs & benefits analysis to select efficient actions
• Design of new frameworks and rules
• Assistance through internal and decision-making processes (e.g. drafting, governance, consultation, rule-making, etc.).
• Assist in effective coordination of implementation
• Assess operational impacts and KPI
• Evaluate performances